Saturday, December 8, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!!!


Hi everyone.  Wow, how fast time goes by!   I've been missing for a month or so.  I have been stressed  out working on nearly a hundred of invitations for different activities, but I'm free again with no mojo and without any Christmas card made.  I guess this Christmas will be a bit different, LOL!

So to the big news.  I have been selected to be part of the DT team for Sweet Stampin'.  Yeyyyy!!!  I'll be working with them for a couple of months, hopefully a lot more, LOL, and here's my first card.  The challenge is to use dies/punches in your card, easy peasy, don't you think?  Check our blog to participate in our challenges and to win wonderful prizes from our sponsors. I hope you like my card.


PS:  I don't know why it looks a little bit slant, in real life it's not like that.


6 comments:

  1. Muchas felicidades! Te lo mereces pues trabajas hermoso. Tu tarjeta està bellísima.

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades Wilma! Boricua Power!.
    Tu creacion esta super bella.
    Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Wilma.

    Welcome to the team :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidades! Eres una gran artista. La tarjeta esta toda, toda, toda hermosa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an absolutely beautiful card Wilma, I love the muted colours & all the fabby dies! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....