Monday, May 23, 2011

PRIZE

Thanks to my friend Ruth for taking the time to visit my blog and leave her comments, I appreciate it very much. She gave me this prize for The Versatile Blogger.  I guess I have to say 7 things about me that maybe you don't know.  Well... here are:

1.  I'm proud of my family, specially my kids, they are wonderful.

2.  I love watching romantic comedies (I keep a DVD collection of them).

3.  My favorite movie is Grease (OMG when I first saw it I fell in love with John Travolta) LOL.

4.  I like to read, my favorite author is Isabel Allende.

5.  If I weren't a secretary, maybe I'll be an accountant (how boring is that).

6.  I am VERY shy and I'm still struggling to be more expressive.

7.  I'm addicted to scrapbooking, and I mean ADDICTED!!!

Thanks for supporting my blog.  I pass this award to these lovely ladies:

Scrapbook y Más - Teresita


3 comments:

  1. Grcias por el premio, me hace muy feliz, también muchas gracias Wilma, por tus comentarios en mi blog que son siempre muy apreciados, ya que te tomas el tiempo de visitarme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! gracias primis. Es un honor que me regales este premio. Un abrazo, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por tu premio. Me siento bien feliz. No he podido hacer nuevas entradas al blog por razones ajenas a mi voluntad, pero tan pronto pueda veras nueva cositas.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....