Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hi, this is the first time I'm going to be part of a challenge. WISH ME LUCK!!!  The prize is so FABULOUS that I had to give it a chance.  I've created this card for "Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World", you can enter here and participate too.  If you love making cards, you will loooooveee the prize.  So here is my card, I hope you like it.




The stamps are from Magnolialicious (Tilda), Sizzix stamps (clouds) and Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard (sentiment).  After coloring my Tilda with Copic markers, I gave it a treatment with Ranger's Perfect Pearls and Pearl Stickles.  The papers are from Imaginisce and the flowers are from Prima Marketing.

3 comments:

  1. Wilma muy hermosa la tarjeta. Los colores me gustan, pero esa flor turquesa me encantó.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wilma! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La imagen bellisima... bonitos colores y bonitos detalles. Te felicito!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....